[Mb-hair] intensive project ~ To: Robin

Doris J. Brook djbrook at hevanet.com
Mon Jan 3 16:48:07 PST 2005

Andrew,

I think that what Richard and others are asking is, what type of a project
are you doing with this information? What kind of a class is it for?  Are
you writing a paper with some theme (e.g., the politics/culture of the
1960's as demonstrated by the theatrical production Hair)?  You know,
something to give your queries a context.

-Doris