[Mb-hair] intensive project ~ To: Robin

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 07:43:17 PST 2005

and in 1980 we were selected as the entertainment for
the national anti draft rally and got to perform in front of
a hundred thousand people on the capital steps

i have a sad question
when i was a little boy and first saw hair in 1968
i was always curious what happened to lamont washington
i understand there was a fire and a horrible tragedy
what happened?