[Mb-hair] Intensive Research Project

swiggard at comcast.net swiggard at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 14:05:13 PST 2005

Hi Andrew,

I played Claude in a first run tour, and would be happy to help in any way
I can.

As others have mentioned, the Hair Archives is the most comprehensive
source out there.

Best of luck in your project!
Bill

--- akeating at wagner.edu wrote:

> Hi everybody.  My name is Andrew Keating.  I am a student at Wagner
College on
> Staten Island.  I am doing intensive research on Hair, and have recently
done
> interviews with Galt MacDermot, Michael Butler, Tom O'Horgan and Jim
Rado.
> Michael sent me to these listings, with the hopes that I might find as
much
> information as I possibly could.  If there is anybody who was involved
with
> the original productions in '67-'68, please let me know.  I'd appreciate
any
> help that might be available.  You can reach me by email at
> akeating at wagner.edu, or you can call me at (718)390-9174.  Thank you very
much.

> Sincerely,
> Andrew Keating

=====
Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."