[Mb-hair] To: Andrew

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sun Jan 2 13:50:14 PST 2005

Andrew.... Nina is our HAiR encyclopedia and has put the HAiR archive on
line with many contributions from original participants, also have you
checked out Jonathon Johnsons book? (see below)
peace,
barbara

>From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>Subject: RE: [Mb-hair] Intensive Research Project
>Date: Sun, Jan 2, 2005, 7:00pm (EST+5)

Andrew, I had many friends in the Broadway production and worked in the
concession at the theatre where Hair was playing for a while. In
addition, the Archives has a great deal of material that is not online
at the web site, so feel free to email me at dayton3 at rcn.com and let me
know how I can help.

Perhaps you can tell us all what specifically you are researching. There
are many here who can help you, and I am sure we would all find it
interesting.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html