[Mb-hair] Intensive Research Project

ace ace at aceross.com
Sun Jan 2 11:19:48 PST 2005

Andrew,

Hi My name is Sherwin Ross, I was lucky to win the role of Berger in 1989 on
the National 20th anniversary tour out of New York City.

When I was studying my role of Berger for the 20th anniversary tour, I was
invited by Pepe Castro, to stay at his home for two weeks. He  preformed
every role right in front of my eyes and sang every song, he can tell every
story to be told...........You should create the possibility of googling him
and meeting with him.....I truly promise it will be an experience you will
never forget. He truly coached me in the most beautiful giving way that
enabled me to create a pure and real Berger.

I also recommend Robert Camuto and Sally Eaton who staged the production I
was in. They are "Hair".

May I be so humble as to ask, why are you researching "Hair" and what your
intentions are?

Happy New Year and I look forward to hearing your purpose, outcome and
results.

Sherwin Berger Ross