[Mb-hair] LPNET: A Prayer Wrapped In Blue Smoke

Sharmagne Leland-St.John sharmagne at msn.com
Mon Feb 21 09:16:43 PST 2005

Beautiful poem! We have reviewed Harvey's Book "Have You Thought Of Leonard
Peltier lately?"  at Q and P.  I believe it is in the October 2004 issue.  I
have a copy which I am now reading.  It is really powerful!

Jonathon has your book been reviewed?

Sharmagne Leland-St. John-Sylbert
Editor-in-Chief
http://quillandparchment.com/