[Mb-hair] happy valentine

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 14:09:03 PST 2005

Same here Vincent - I always love your stories! I also included your link on my site as well.
http://www.goodhairdays.net/GoodHairDay_links.html

Love ~ Jonathon

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to you too Vincent, and thanks for the story.

I put your link up, so all can find and enjoy your new site.

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com