[Mb-hair] how was rainbow by the way?

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 05:57:19 PST 2005

i will if jimmy doesnt change his mind lol
thank you for writing back
wasnt my pal aristedes philip duval in rainbow?
was he billy earth?

oddly aristedes and jimmy are fans of my original musical
STAR CROSSED LOVERS
about how shakespeare writes Romeo and Juliet
with the aid of four ghosts who had written prior versions
( this predates shakespeare in love by over a decade and ran for approx 6
years off broadway )
they must have came to see the show
15 times
STAR CROSSED LOVERS
off the record has an unremarkable score
( although unfortunately ubiquitous by todays standards )
but a great great book like the KING AND I or MY FAIR LADY etc
so theres that
hope you are well sweetie
thank you so much for your detailed response