[Mb-hair] how was rainbow by the way?

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 17:48:37 PST 2005

thanks nina
so why didnt rainbow " go "?
jim wants me to see hear the revised version
now entitled billy earth
i dont know about wmca; i saw the later version " sun "
and it didnt work at all

so nina did i tell you im doing GODSPELL with an all star cast in harlem;
directing with tom ohorgan starring ben vereen, shirley caesar, rain pryor,
melba moore? ( in a 2000 seat+ venue )? god willing

could you raise any money for that?
lol and not lol