[Mb-hair] Reunion Update

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:06:01 PDT 2005

Hi all,

A few quick things about the reunion -

Janice Dobbs from the Seattle and Miami companies called me to ask if I knew
of anyone who wanted to share a room at the Howard Johnson's near La MaMa
with her. If you are interested please email me at dayton3 at rcn.com and I
will give you her phone number, which is the best way to reach her - I don't
want to put it here as these posts are archived online.

Also, people keep asking who is coming, so below is the rsvp list as of
yesterday afternoon. This list gets updated and changed every day, but as of
last evening these people have all said they are planning on being there. If
your name is there but you haven't bought your tickets yet - get to it soon
so we have an accurate head count for food and beverages!

At this point we have people coming from New York, California (north and
south), Washington state, Texas, Florida, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts,
Connecticut, Missouri, and even Alaska! We have several people from London,
and someone from Denmark, all of whom are trying to come over for this. We
have people from every first run US company, and quite a few from European
companies (Germany, Spain, Amsterdam, and probably London & Denmark). We
have on stage, backstage, office, creative team, fans, concession, friends
and family.

Please join us if you can!
Love,
Nina