[Mb-hair] God said it. - WHEN? - I believe it. DO I? That settlesit - WH

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Wed Aug 17 21:19:19 PDT 2005

Dear Jonathon:
  No fire and brimstine here. I pretty much agree . The Bibles and philosphies
are all like arrows pointing to a destination . Unfortunately people tend to
grab the arrows and miss the target .
  Religion's are a little like sitting in a resturant , reading a menu and
never getting the food . It's second hand information , gossip really , based
on someone's experience that met someone who changed their lives .
  The basic idea is to look for the ( fill in the blank ) within inside .
Everyone knows this and yet ........ we trade in our own experience for a
bunch of dead words .
   Maybe everything IS perfect and running on schedule , perhaps it's our
little , human scope that just ain't big enough to see it . The mind will
never be able to grasp the infinate but fortunately we have a heart that CAN
experience it .

                        Love and Blessings - Bruce

>From: Jonathon Johnson <goodhairdays at yahoo.com>
>Date: Wed Aug 17 19:07:53 CDT 2005
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] God said it. - WHEN? - I believe it. DO I? That
settlesit - WHAT?

>Thanks Richard. Too many people confuse the Divine with what man has made.
All organized religions, for better or for worse,&nbsp;are creations of man.
Nothing man creates is perfect or ever will be.&nbsp;Man can only strive for
perfection while&nbsp;God is perfect and gives free will for man to choose
what to believe. Even though the Bible, Torah, Koran and other religious books
have much good to offer, although inspired by God,&nbsp;their words are not
God's words, they are man's. Now, having shared my thoughts on this subject, I
will calmly wait for any fire and brimstone to follow ;).&nbsp;Peace and
Blessings ~ Jonathon