[Mb-hair] Contact information

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:13:38 PDT 2005

Beverly wrote:

>Although, there is a master list of numbers, which might be a good
>starting point for a lot of people. Nina, do you have it?

Hi Beverly,

Yes, I keep the Hair contact list here at the Archives - we have contact
informtion for just under 300 first run alumni (1967-1973) and around 350
from later productions, which includes friends, fans, etc.

Anyone who has ever been connected, in any capacity, with any production of
Hair is welcome to send us their contact info, and I'll add them to the
database. It's the closest thing to an Alumni Association we have for the
World Tribe.
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives