[Mb-hair] Ted Neeley update/Donnie Burks

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Mon Aug 1 11:38:54 PDT 2005

I have a number for Donnie from when we had the LA reunion. I'll look for
it. Although, there is a master list of numbers, which might be a good
starting point for a lot of people. Nina, do you have it? I'll dig it
out.

Meanwhile, has anyone checked with Equity?

BTW, I saw Teddy and Carl in the OC about 10 years ago when they were
touring with JCS. Both were so still awesome performers and  just as
friendly as ever.

Beverly