[Mb-hair] Bridgeport Hair again

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 20 15:57:16 PDT 2005

Heeeeeeeey Nina,

Yup I do have a lot of pictures and I need to send them to you. I am going
to try to send them to you some how weather it be by e-mail or disk I have
not made up my mind yet. They are all here on memiory stick. I have to get
some off to Jim R also, he is waiting like eveyone else.
I got me a Dog, first dog I have ever owned by my self. He is taking a lot
of my time these days tring to figure out what I have to do WOW. His name is
Falcor the love dog.
 I will get you pictures so they can be posted, I know I should have done it
before now. With everything that is going on I am almost lost now an don't
know where to start on all thes projects, I am a one man army with confused
direction but it will all work out in the end it always does. Don't know how
but it does.
I want to do more HAiR thing than ever before, It seem like HAiR and The
Rowan Brothers (music group) have taken over my life and I like that, this
is all I ever wanted  to do all my life is help others in the biz not this 9
to 5 or how ever long they want to work you stuff. I'm thin in about taken a
job as a wrecker driver to get some income I can't make my light jackets
without something coming in.
And it is at that point now if you know what I mean.
Enough for now.

Let me look into the pictures and I will get them to you.

Peace, Love, Happness, Joy, Freedom, Grace, & Blessings, & all the other to
Charles