[Mb-hair] Michael B at LaMama 4/23

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 14:07:07 PDT 2005

Nina thank you amillion times for the posting.I am in heaven thinking about what Saturday
will bring.You can tell the people in Conn that Dale Soules will be alonh too and to make
life easier-I don't use the whole Michael David any more I am only chael Arian.That was
how I came into the union and I thought I was being soooo cool.Seeing you later.XOX M
--- Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those of you in or near NYC, Cafe LaMama (often called the spiritual

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."