[Mb-hair] HAiR in Tanzania

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 14 19:02:24 PDT 2005

Hello David,

You will find you will have a wonderful production on your hands. A very
powerful show with an incredible message. Once you start the show you won't
want to stop. It is a lot of fun, hard work but loads of fun for both tribe
members and audiences. Keep as much as the show in the show as you can, that
enhances everthing even more. If you need any help with costuming, staging
or what ever just ask, most of us know the ropes, we've been there.

Peace, Love, Happpeness, Joy, Grace,& Blessing
~~Charles~~Tribe Member Broadway 1968-1970 and one of the World Wide
Desigers