[Mb-hair] HAiR in Tanzania

William Swiggard swiggard at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 17:28:48 PDT 2005

Hey there David -

Welcome to the group!  How exciting to envision HAIR in Tanzania!
Please invite the co-directors and everyone connected with your
production to join too.  You will find a terrific amount of experience
here and in the Archives, from people who have done HAIR all sorts of
ways, all over the world, over almost four decades.  So PLEASE ask
questions - conceptual and technical, historic and cultural, musical,
choreographic - anything really.  One of the best things about this list
is the collaborative conversations on HAIR that develop as we discuss,
reminisce, re-create and create anew, all at once.  As you are beginning
to discover, HAIR is a very rich piece on many levels.

This show changes people.  It sure has changed most of us, in a lasting
and powerful way.  May it do the same for you.

We look forward to hearing about your Tribe as it evolves.

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness -
Bill
Bill Swiggard
Mercury National Tour, 1971-72 (Claude)