[Mb-hair] HAiR In Bridgeport

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Apr 12 11:13:50 PDT 2005

Debbie,
I agree the nude was too dark. In fact my strongest critique about the show
is the lighting. That was hurt by its darkness made a negative feeling.
The reverse was the concert version at Reprise in Los Angeles a couple of
years ago. There the lighting so strong, the length and promenading would
have been embarrassing in Las Vegas.
Michael