[Mb-hair] elaine page

Martin Eayrs martin at eayrs.com
Tue Apr 12 05:53:25 PDT 2005

Vincent writes

>hi martin there is a pic of elaine on my homepage on the hair tribe pic
>see is next to tim curry about 3 rows back towards the left   a fun
>lady  love and peace vincent www.vincentedwards.com

Thanks, Vince - cool site. I don't know Elaine, but was at university
with Tim Curry - we were both in the same theatre group. i remember
him as a great singer, although in amateur theatre I guess you do
everything. Another member of the group  - Judy Loe - was also in
HAiR but not i think in the first London cast. She's listed on the
second London album.

Martin