[Mb-hair] Elaine Page on the BBC

Martin Eayrs martin at eayrs.com
Mon Apr 11 23:57:53 PDT 2005

I don't know whether this will be news but here goes..

Elaine Paige (London HAiR, and went on to be one of the UK's best
known stage musical players) has a regular BBC slot in which she
plays music from Broadway and London musicals.

It goes out live on Sundays at 13.00 GMT but on the website (at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/paige/) there is a 'Listen Again'
feature.

Maybe it'll interest someone - it did a HAiR special feature some
weeks back (I missed it!) and plays songs from all Broadway, West End
and Hollywood musicals, along with a lot of whimsy and trivia.

Martin