[Mb-hair] Thanks & HAiR in Birdgeport

Andrews/Blaxill songsters at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 2 11:21:09 PST 2005

Hi Cyber Tribe,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their welcoming emails - I wrote
people back individually so you didn't have to read my email 10
times!!

I saw Linda Hassler's name - Linda, you were the first line casting
at the auditions in Detroit & called me back 3x  & let the big guys
see me - and so helped make that dream come true!!  Your name is
burned inside my brain - you were the first I met in a long line of
groovy HAiR girls - big KISS.

I'm going to meet up with Nina & Bill Swiggard & Barbara & Michael at
the April 9th show in Bridgeport, and as I told Nina , I'm so excited
& a little nervous - I haven't seen the show since I called in sick
in Wash DC in '70 & sat in the back & watched .... more later...

Love, love,  love
Debbie Andrews