[Mb-hair] Peace Thoughts

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Thu Sep 9 10:59:23 PDT 2004

Amy thank you for sharing this.... what beautiful thoughts from your
student and a privilege for you to teach. :-) If only all of the world
thought this way.

peace,
barbara
>Date: Thu, Sep 9, 2004, 1:40pm
>From: LilacAmy11 at aol.com
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>Subject: [Mb-hair] Peace Thoughts

I thought you would all enjoy this paragraph from a student in my class
(they were supposed to write what their dream is)

"I dream that the war will stop in Iraq and Afganistan. Too many people
are dying and missing their families. People fight over silly stuff. If
it does stop, think of it being so quiet and peaceful and smiles on
every face. The kids over there won't have to go out with guns in their
hands. And all the people who are fighting can spend time with their
families and celebrate the holidays with them. I hope the war will
stop."
--
- Amy
"Life is around you and in you... Let the Sunshine In!"