[Mb-hair] Peace Thoughts

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 10:40:30 PDT 2004

I thought you would all enjoy this paragraph from a student in my class  (they were supposed to write what their dream is)

"I dream that the war will stop in Iraq and Afganistan. Too many people are dying and missing their families. People fight over silly stuff. If it does stop, think of it being so quiet and peaceful and smiles on every face. The kids over there won't have to go out with guns in their hands. And all the people who are fighting can spend time with their families and celebrate the holidays with them. I hope the war will stop."

--
- Amy

"Life is around you and in you... Let the Sunshine In!"
- from HAIR (the musical)

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream"  - e.e. cummings