[Mb-hair] Hello:) A quick update.....

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 20:26:36 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/8/2004 10:20:29 PM Central Standard Time,
barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net writes:

> Many years ago when I used to dance (in a line in clubs) we used to
> gather round and sing show tunes as well (like where you go to the gay
> bar), it is so much fun.. wish I lived closer.

It is such fun:) Especially because the whole night is just all about
Showtunes and everyone is there for showtunes:) Like I said, they play HAIR things
from the movie a lot - I've seen Aquarius, Hair, I've Got Life, and Black
Boys/White Boys (a popular one because of the setting:)

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)