[Mb-hair] Stange Hurricanes

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 15:19:13 PDT 2004

Hello Robin,

I am concerned about Sally too as I emailed her and it was bounced back to me.
Hang in there bro ..... literally.

Love ~ Jonathon

Robin McNamara <olhippie at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Hey folks

So far things are ok in Tampa Bay area (where I live ), winds I think bounce in & out of the 50-70mph range & they say tonight that when it goes out into the Gulf it could intensify even stonger around here , I fear we will lose the power soon they are losing it all around us. I am concerned for Sally Shafer over in Co Co Beach I have e-mailed her & not heard back. First Charlie, now Francis & they are saying that "Ivan" could be stonger than all of them. This whole hurricane thing is just to wierd. "The God Show don't mess around"

Love forever
Robin

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.