[Mb-hair] Stange Hurricanes

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 5 15:00:18 PDT 2004

Hey folks

So far things are ok in Tampa Bay area (where I live ), winds I think bounce in & out of the 50-70mph range & they say tonight that when it goes out into the Gulf it could intensify even stonger around here , I fear we will lose the power soon they are losing it all around us. I am concerned for Sally Shafer over in Co Co Beach I have e-mailed her & not heard back. First Charlie, now Francis & they are saying that "Ivan" could be stonger than all of them. This whole hurricane thing is just to wierd. "The God Show don't mess around"

Love forever
Robin