[Mb-hair] EMAIL WITH A FRIEND

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Oct 26 12:04:01 PDT 2004

Compadre,

Were we not lucky to have lived in that era? Notwithstanding the
circumstances, Warfield or whatever, I hate to say it, sounds like an old
saw but things were better those days for everyone.
Now where and how do we go? Spirituality is the only future and that wont
come from religion. God or the Gods are playing too many tricks. It can only
come from within. We had a chance in the 60's and we were not strong enough
to overcome the dark forces. Now they seem to be on both sides of the aisle.
I have great fear for the kids and more so for my grandchild. What a bleak
future they are facing. We need to continue to try to right this boat. The
important things are family and friends, the more the better. Compassion is
the keyword, so abused by our our current president. Let us hope the next
one does show that peace and love are the only objectives that will work.

Michael