[Mb-hair] Re: chain letters on the HAiR web?Mb-hair Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Oct 25 17:48:09 PDT 2004

I do NOT inderstand why Corinne is so upset about supposed spam on the
HAiR list.... There has been NO spam at all and if  she is upset about
ONE e-mail forwarded by Michael for a friend, I think she is
overstepping her boundaries and a bit uptight about one e-mail.

Is your life so regimented Corinne? Lighten up.

peace,
barbara
>Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2004, 6:22pm
>From: Corinne Broskette
><venuetheatre at juno.com>
>Subject: [Mb-hair] Re: chain letters on the HAiR

If I get chain letters through you, I want to quit the list. It is just
not worth it to get garbage.
And whomever sent it to you should be taken off the list and blocked
forever from sending mail.
I have tried several times to send you important stuff and was blocked.
What is this about.?

Corinne