[Mb-hair] SPAM?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:24:28 PDT 2004

Hi Corinne,

There has been no spam on the list. Every post that comes through that is
not from a list member gets stopped by the filters and sent to me, and I
personally look at it and either send it on or delete it. Whatever has come
through to the list has been sent by a member because they felt it was
worthy of our attention. If you could forward to me at <dayton3 at rcn.com> the
post that was upsetting to you I can perhaps better help, by understanding
what it is you wish was not coming through to the list.

I am not clear what you mean when you say that things from you have been
blocked. You are a subscribed member, so all your posts should go through to
the list with a few exceptions - if the list address does not appear in the
To or CC fields (no BCC allowed), if there are too many recipients to your
email, or if the email is too large (over 100K). But even in these cases it
should still go through though, because it would get sent to me, and I would
OK anything you sent. If you could forward to me, at the above email
address, anything you receive that says your post has been blocked I would
greatly appreciate it. I will figure out what is happening, and fix it, as
all posts from a subscribed list member should go through to the list.

Let me know. We'll figure it out!

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives