[Mb-hair] Alice's Restaurant

Doris J. Brook djbrook at hevanet.com
Thu Nov 25 20:35:06 PST 2004

Cool, Nina & Leo.  I remember WNEW (?) in NYC used to play it every year,
which is where the tradition began for me.  (No one seems to do it here in
Portland, though I bet KBOO might).  We've managed to reach the critical
mass point of wretched-but-wonderful-excess tonight, and everybody sang
along, too, between the salad and the pies.  Also, as to Hair trivia,
Shelley Plimpton from OBC was, of course, in the movie of Alice's
Restaurant.  (It's all always connected...)

I had read about Arlo buying the church, which seems totally appropriate.

Good night to all- don't shop tomorrow!

-Doris