[Mb-hair] Tom O'Horgan; and why life is like lewis carroll

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 21 09:05:52 PST 2004

curious and curiouser
i too spent the afternoon with tom ohorgan on the very same day
and i too was very favorably impressed
both with tom ohorgan and the little stage
(  it makes one wonder exactly who is behind the arras at any given moment )
lol

jumping back into the projects
wait for an announcement of something big entertainmentwise people
jesus buddah allah jehovah willing
( im realing working the furnace room in metropolis for this one ladies and
gents )
hi marc
peace love morning of the age of aquarius

richard haase
constantly suprised by life
( going out to get that money and hit that homer )
( tickets for all you guys on all the opening nights; crossing fingers,
saying jesus while getting out kachinka dolls and thinking of buddha )
i love you guys; you are my heros and my teachers
no shit
r in nyc