[Mb-hair] Tom O'Horgan

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sun Nov 21 11:28:07 PST 2004

Well Tribe,
    I spent the afternoon with Tom. He is in pretty good shape. He is well
protected by Marc Cohen. They have built a small stage in the N W corner of
the loft and plan to a salon of readings. It was so good to see him. I was
shown a CV of his work-a thick book of details of every show. I have asked
for one for Nina's archives. Also saw a wonderful photo album from his
childhood background. We talked of HAIR. He was disappointed with the
treatment by Rado.
    Also I did see Tom at Galt's Carnegie concert. He was in good form
there. He enjoyed the concert as much as I did, particularly Galt's new
work.
    I have invited Marc to subscribe to this list so you can, through him,
be in touch. I will advise if/when they do so.

Peace and Love