[Mb-hair] Today

ace ace at aceross.com
Sun Nov 7 23:17:35 PST 2004

Who shot Kennedy?

  _____

From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of SharmagneS at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:01 PM
To: mb-hair at islandemail.com
Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Today

In a message dated 11/2/04 11:22:05 AM, jason at jasonkane.net writes:

Eight more soldiers died in Iraq on Saturday.  A Japanese backpacker was
beheaded in Iraq and left in the street, wrapped in an American flag.  I
know that no war is easy, but this was a war we did not need to get into.
Saddam Hussein was a bad guy, but the man who orchestrated 9/11 is still
putting out more videos than Ashlee Simpson.

The minute Bu.Sh. got into office he was trying to fighure out how to stay
there a seciond 4 years.
I can just see the balloon over his head.

"Let's blow up the world trade center, and then start a war so I can look
like a big hero and save America and the World from terrorists...  That
alone ought to get me a second term!  And it'll sure get me stealing the
election off the front page!!"