[Mb-hair] Today

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 22:01:04 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/2/04 11:22:05 AM, jason at jasonkane.net writes:

> Eight more soldiers died in Iraq on Saturday.  A Japanese backpacker was
> beheaded in Iraq and left in the street, wrapped in an American flag.  I know
> that no war is easy, but this was a war we did not need to get into.  Saddam
> Hussein was a bad guy, but the man who orchestrated 9/11 is still putting out
> more videos than Ashlee Simpson.

The minute Bu.Sh. got into office he was trying to fighure out how to stay
there a seciond 4 years.
I can just see the balloon over his head.

"Let's blow up the world trade center, and then start a war so I can look
like a big hero and save America and the World from terrorists...   That alone
ought to get me a second term!   And it'll sure get me stealing the election off
the front page!!"