[Mb-hair] A New Age of Aquarius

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Nov 5 13:35:02 PST 2004

Scott,
I still feel that way. Maybe mores so as Bush & Co. ride roughshod over the
country it may go so far as to finally wake many up. If he really becomes a
"compassionate conservative" that will be good. So we have nothing to lose
unless we abdicate our beliefs.
Peace and Love
Michael
-- "A time comes when silence is betrayal.  Even when pressed by the demands
of inner truth, men do not easily assume the task of opposing their
government's policy, especially in time of war. Nor does the human spirit
move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought,
within one's own bosom and in the surrounding world." -- Dr. Martin Luther
King Jr.