[Mb-hair] Re: Hair Reunion?

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:26:13 PDT 2004

I too liked the idea of a party over Labor Day weekend - in fact checked out
that date with the parks and beaches first - Griffith is available that
weekend so far.

But then many families may have annual plans for that weekend - it's the
last weekend of summer before school starts, a good 3-day holiday for short
trips, etc.  We looked at weekends just after Labor Day - I'm out of town on
the 18th and the 25th is Yom Kippur..so the 11th seemed good.
Since it was to be a west coast PARTY - not really a reunion! - we didn't
think of the travel aspect - most would probably drive up or down to LA.

And I do agree that to be with friends on that day would be special.

So, unless we want to wait until November, looks like the 11th or Labor Day
weekend if most are available.

Send on the thoughts.
Love, Cara