[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 1, Issue 18

Corinne Broskette venuetheatre at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 07:54:17 PDT 2004

Re:  Reunions

Hi Michael, Cara, everyone....

I was first contacted by John Herzog about a reunion in Hollywood at the
LA Rep Company, over a month ago.  This is a great place, upstairs and
TONS OF SPACE.  Many will remember our quiet reunion of about 200 in
January 2002 at this location...

Then I heard about this Sept 11th pot luck thing in a park.  (although I
think that date will be a downer)

Someone needs to coordinate this event or there may not be ONE much less
three or four.   Here is the last I have from John:

        Corinne: The problem here is there is no one HEAD co-coordinator.
 There are
        several people sending out e-mails with different ideas and it's
spreading,
        but no one has official "authority".  So there is confusion.
This is the
        first time I heard about Sept. 11.  Hopefully this will be sorted
out soon.
                 John
jherzog at dcnet2000.com
John is a great coordinator and since he seems to have originated an idea
quite a while ago, My personal vote is for that location (no problem if
rain, tons of parking behind and on the street, etc.)
Having planned tons of these, I hope that you folks can get together and
decide on ONE HUGE PARTY, network like crazy and let me know.  I would
love to come, but will be IN MOURNING ON SEPT 11, and will not be flying
anywhere.

My suggestion is October or November - celebrate the opening of LA HAiR
at the Aquarius Theatre (AND MY BIRTHDAY LOL).  Bring tons of photos to
share.
Plus the weather is perfect....

Corinne

Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org
Venue Theatre, 5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710
727-321-6531  cell  727-656-8525