[Mb-hair] I made it!!

mb-hair at islandlists.com mb-hair at islandlists.com
Mon Jul 12 21:32:01 PDT 2004

Well I made it back to the list thanks to Barbara. I'd wondered why things
had grown super silent and Barbara squared me away and got me hooked back up
again. Thanks Barbara!!
We had a HAIR reunion over this past weekend. As some of you know I've
directed HAIR 3 times (97,99,03) so I managed to contact as many of the
tribe as possible from all 3 years. We got together this past Friday and
threw up another Tent City on the land where we performed HAIR last summer.
The gathering of the tribes lasted through Sunday morning. Over the weekend
we had around 30 people either drop by or spend the weekend camping out,
singing, drumming, sharing HAIR tales, barbecuing, skinny dipping, throwing
frisbees, burning sage, incense etc. Everyone was so beautiful and all
agreed we should turn it into an annual event so that's exactly what's gonna
happen. I had tribe come back from as far away as England and Morroco just
to be there.
Now THAT'S what I call love man!
Anyway, it's a groovy thing to be back on the list again. I was one who said
I'd missed the camaraderie.

PEACE,
Leo