[Mb-hair] Re: Moon Oysters

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 06:58:37 PST 2004

maybe theyre like the lava lamps?
tom and mark seem to feel they make a reference
to the testicles on a giant prop phaellus onstage
that everyone walked through during a scene
( i have no memory of this in the bdwy production )
physically i remember jimmy in the gorilla suit etc
also
this may have been an idea in jerry and jimmys mind
that never materialized
something they meant to create?
you know what?>
ill call up jimmy and galt and see what they say