[Mb-hair] Re: Moon Oysters

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:23:20 PST 2004

A google search turns up something similar, although there was a reference
to a Turkish archeological dig which turned up some earrings in the "moon
oyster" style, due to its resembling the moon and an oyster shell.

Doesn't anyone have John McCleary's Hippie Dictionary? I am feeling remiss
for not having it in the archives 60's collection. There is no mention of
moon oysters in any of the sixties/hippie reference books that we do have. I
have sent Jim and email, and will let you know what he responds.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html