[Mb-hair] Re: Moon Oysters

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 18:50:03 PST 2004

It makes sense that moon oysters would be something like what Corinne or
Richard suggest - some light source - as they are mentioned along side
flashlights, etc. and are used at a moment in the show when the "band" have
supposedly blown a fuse with the end of Electric Blues, and the theater is
plunged into darkness, then low level light and black lights as the tribe
comes from the back of the audience through the theater singing Oh Great God
Of Power, and others do the water ritual on stage.

I don't think John Bassett Macleary is still on the list, but has anyone
checked his Hippie Dictionary?

Corinne, the Hair master contact list has some old contact info for She She
- some in Hawaii and some in LA. Write me at dayton3 at rcn.com

Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives