[Mb-hair] Re: Moon Oysters

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Mon Dec 27 18:00:20 PST 2004

I really don't remember the direction at all, and that surprises me.  I
would imagine that they were like moon stones or something which would
catch and reflect the light of the moon.

Oysters are proven to open their shells to the full moon and at high
tide, perhaps it was open oyster shells with candles in them to reflect
or simulate the light of the moon.

"Old Hippies?" Come on, we are all old hippies, well a bunch of us are,
so watch that label please. I am NOT old!  Just experienced, seasoned,
mellow...

 Perhaps Lelan Berner might know, or Barbara Moore.  I will write to
them.

Does anyone know where She She is (Margaret Tremel, original Corn
Mother)?  Hawaii people?

Corinne