[Mb-hair] Re: HAIR'S "moon oysters"

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 17:37:25 PST 2004

Yes, that is exactly how it appears in the Broadway script, and it's still
there in the 1995 revisions. It is gone from the 2001 revisions and has been
replaced with a short dialogue sequence between Berger, Sheila and Woof that
makes it clear that Claude has been missing. It seems to me that someone
asked Jim about this a while ago (maybe around the time of the original
discussion. Maybe John Michael Cox?) but that he couldn't help...but perhaps
I am remembering this wrongly?

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html