[Mb-hair] Re: HAIR'S "moon oysters"

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Thu Dec 23 15:51:26 PST 2004

Joe, first of all, great to hear from you again brother. I believe I brought
up the whole moon oyster scene waaaaaaaaaaay back when. Specifically in the
script it comes right after ELECTRIC BLUES  and immediately before OH GREAT
GOD OF POWER and it's written in the stage directions as follows. "The TRIBE
comes from the rear of the house, singing the following lyrics in a soft,
musical chant. THEY carry candles, wind chimes, moon oysters, and incense
were like castinettes (sp?) but never got a firm answer even from old freaks
I had contacted. But you're right bro, I remember you went off on some
creative, tangent that was amazing.

PEACE,
Leo