[Mb-hair] Remembering the spirit of the season

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 18:15:01 PST 2004

Hi Nina,

Oops ... I need to learn to read better. For some reason my minds eye saw "What a Piece of Work is Man," in Richards question.  I better have some more holiday punch or maybe just a visit by a local gardner ;).  Just another example of how confusing things can get over email. Thanks for stepping in and answering Richards question correctly Nina.

Love ~ Jonathon

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
Jonathan Kramer sang My Conviction in the original Broadway cast. Jonathon
Johnson has played Woof and Claude in many companies of Hair (Seattle,
Miami, Mercury tour, Broadway). I am sure I forgot a few there - read his
book about his Hair experiences - it's terrific.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.