[Mb-hair] Rememering the spirit of the season

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:27:35 PST 2004

Thanks for this Jonathon.  My sentiments exactly - plus it gets tedious
reading all the back and forth and acrimony on the list from time to time.

My suggestion: when it gets fractious, write each other personally!!  Don't
involve the list in your individual ego-massages, whomever you are.  We
don't need to read your witty or acerbic missives, they clog the net-waves.

On that note, I do wish everyone of you the most Happiest of Holidays, a
Glorious New Year, and  our Country progess toward Peace on Earth - some
resolution to the unholy mess we're in.

With love,
Cara