[Mb-hair] Fw: professional query

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 06:16:09 PST 2004

you seem to be coming from a really mean spirited
disturbed place
if something doesnt appeal to you
pass it by
i posted my initial memo etc
for those to whom it would be of interest
which is not all
its not for you, it doesnt appeal to you; fine?
but keep your anger and your nastiness
and your superfluous criticism to yourself please
please dont insult me in front of my colleagues
youre coming from a very mean angry nasty place
and also
grandstanding is part of the business
part of hooplah etc part of producing
as for my dropping names, my particular niche end of the business is as a packager
i am supposed to put together names etc to catch peoples attention
so i dont understand your problem with that either