[Mb-hair] Fw: professional query

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 00:23:25 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/21/04 08:19:09 PM, hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

> youre insulting
> why would i ?
> what have you done for sherwin with your connections?>
> you hope i didnt?
> excuse me im missing it
> who are you in all this?
> you are respectfully a designers widow
> are you a producer?
> have u done anything for sherwins career>>
> i know i was part of a unit that did much for him
>  excuse me
> youre speaking out of turn and respectfully in ignorance
> but please feel free to supercede me
>  id hold my breath
> but blue is not my color you know
> stop the crap please
>  its offensive all ready

One should probably just ignore you, but in answer to your query, Who am   I?
  I know who I am, and I am not floundering.   When I send out a resume I
don't have to name drop other famous people's names, who happened to be handled
by my management company.   I stand on my own credits and work.

Yes, you are missing it!

Who am I in all this?   I am a person to whom you sent a letter that made one
cringe, at the mere thought that you might have actually sent it to anyone
with a brain.

Yes, I am a reknowned designer's widow, but I am also a designer in my own
right, I am also a director, actress, screenwriter, poet, publisher, and yes I
am a producer.   I have had films in three separate film festivals in the last
7 months. How many did you say you had?

Since I only met Sherwin a month ago, I can't say that I have done anything
for his acting carer, but I also have not sent out any unsolicited, inane,
insipid, embarassing e mails to studio execs about him either.   The only thing I
have done is believe in him, support him, and post a link to his website, at
my website.

I think you are the one that needs to stop the crap, and grow up. Again, if
you can't take honest critique, don't post your inanities on a public list. <
smile>