[Mb-hair] i apologize for being insulting but

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 06:09:29 PST 2004

YOU ARE TOTALLY MISINTERPRETING ME
NUMBER ONE
Im not grandstanding
i was sharing and having a yuck
number two
in a business where viable properties are rare
to the tune of less than a tenth of a per cent
liberally
i can assure you the grammar in an office memo
is of no importance whatsoever
and most people functioning at a level way below me and thee
are sending far less literate notes
and its a matter of no importance
whats important is having the elements, catching the
eye etc of a given entity and then having the numbers budgets to back it up
actually it has been my experience having had 30 million approx put into my work
( not my pocket by my work )
that the final decisions regarding funding and production
are mathematical ones
eg people in the accounting dept scanning the numbers
as someone whose projects go up regularly at a substantial level in a business where peoples projects dont go up period
i have an extremely good instinct of what will fly and what will not; and dont appreciate your surreptiitous denegration;

richard haase
i am operating in good faith
was part of a unit at an nbc affiliate that did substantial
development on sherwin
me heading the creative portion of the unit
so im invested in this
this is not a casual thing for me
and as to my work as a writer director producer etc
my shit is top of the line
i think micheal and ace will vouch for me
i am serious auteur
( which is not say i dont have klinkers and bombs etc on
occassion )
but the quality of the grammar in a memo
is a matter of no importance
and its your error in perception to suggest otherwise
also please dont say peace to me
at the same time youre spouting venom

also in terms of grandstanding etc
there are media people in both this group and the other
some of whom are interesting in networking
doing business
cross pollination is good for us all and its a rough field
all of us having to stir up what we can empirically speaking
so i am making whoever it is who may be on this letter group who might be interested
aware of whats going on

but for you to take a negative view of my efforts
is just nasty
and my letter is an embarrassment
what nonsense
what an incompetent thing to say