[Mb-hair]Re: let me explain to you respectfully the depths at which you are being offensive

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 00:06:09 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/21/04 08:25:20 PM, hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

> obviously for sherwin to be playing fool of the world on leno
> not you or his friends or whatever
> you didnt do anything for him
> did you did you did you did
> you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>
> im trying to do something and youre denegrating it?
>  youre a big fake is what you are
>  in my subjective opinion

Listen you jerk, I have met Sherwin once in my life, and that was recently.
I am not Sherwin's manager, I am not Sherwin's mother, I am not Sherwin's
keeper.   I am Sherwin's new friend.   If I heard of a project I felt Sherwin
would be good for, I would go through the proper channels to submit him for a
role.    I wouldn't send some half baked e~ mail.   I would send a carefully
composed letter of submission with an 8x10 glossy.
By the way Sherwin didn't ask me to send an e mail on his behalf to the Leno
Show, did he ask you to?

Let me explain something to you, hotshot.   You need to stop e mailing me
with your tantrums and your sentences devoid of adjectives and predicates..   Get
a clue!